DO YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY?
We are here to help! Do not hesitate to seek urgent dental care if you experience any of the following symptoms.
- Severe Toothache or Bleeding
- Broken Tooth or Jaw
- Lost Dental Filling or Crown
- Object Stuck in Teeth
- Swollen Gums or Face
Emergency Dental Care
If you are in pain and require an emergency dentist in Guildford/Surrey, it may put your mind at rest to know that Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice offers same-day emergency dental treatments to both registered and non-registered patients.
The cost of our emergency service is currently £80 which will include the consultation. Due to COVID-19 outbreak and new dental guidelines, we are unable to provide any treatments. Urgent and emergency care will be based ONLY on telephone advice and prescription of painkiller and/or antibiotics, as necessary. In due course, local and regional hubs will be established by the NHS, where further clinical interventions may be provided for those in need.
- Temporary Fillings and Soothing Dressings
- Prescription of Antibiotics and other medications
- Draining Abscess or Removing the affected nerves
- Adjusting and Smoothing Fillings and Dentures
- X-rays, if required
- Treating Sensitive Teeth
- Slight Removal of Plaque and Calculus (Scale)
- Recementing Loose/De-bonded Crowns/Bridges/Veneers
Our Emergency dentist will see you on the same-day, with Saturday morning emergency dentist appointments also available for those with commitments during the weekday.(If treatment required, you will only be charged for the treatment)