DO YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY?
We are here to help! Do not hesitate to seek urgent dental care if you experience any of the following symptoms.
- Severe Toothache or Bleeding
- Broken Tooth or Jaw
- Lost Dental Filling or Crown
- Object Stuck in Teeth
- Swollen Gums or Face
If you are in pain and require an emergency dentist in Guildford or Surrey, it may put your mind at rest to know that Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice offers same-day emergency dental treatments to both registered and non-registered patients.
The cost of our emergency service is only £39 (£49 on Saturdays) which will include the consultation. The emergency dentist will try to help you with any of the following temporary measures (at separate fees) to help you with pain and any other problems, or if possible and mutually agreed, the permanent treatment will be provided on the same day (at separate fees)
- Temporary Fillings and Soothing Dressings
- Prescription of Antibiotics and other medications
- Draining Abscess or Removing the affected nerves
- Adjusting and Smoothing Fillings and Dentures
- X-rays, if required
- Treating Sensitive Teeth
- Slight Removal of Plaque and Calculus (Scale)
- Recementing Loose/De-bonded Crowns/Bridges/Veneers
Our Emergency dentist will see you on the same-day, with Saturday morning emergency dentist appointments also available for those with commitments during the weekday.(If treatment required, you will only be charged for the treatment)