We Now Accept New Private and NHS patients
0% Finance Available for any treatment costing more than £250, for up to 12 month.
If you are thinking of joining our state of art practice depending on your circumstance you may choose the options below:
If you are in pain and require an emergency dentist in Guildford, it may put your mind at rest to know that Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice offers same-day emergency dental treatments to both registered and non-registered patients.
Same Day Appointments Guaranteed, If called before 1 P.M.
The cost of our emergency service package is £39 which may include any two of the following items:
- Professional advice to relieve your Pain
- Temporary Fillings and Soothing Dressings
- Adjusting and Smoothing Fillings and Dentures
- X-rays, if required
- Slight Removal of Plaque and Calculus (Scale)
- Recementing Loose/De-bonded Crowns
- Free mouthwash or Tooth Brush you may require
- Free Antibiotics and/or Painkillers you may require for Abscess and Toothache (NHS prescription charge per item: £8.40)
Fee Paying Adults:
Children (age 18 and under)
Patients under 18 years of age will be seen under the NHS in our practice.
There is no waiting list and they can be seen immediately.
All university and college students, either part-time or full-time,
qualify for 20% discount on all our routine dental treatments
Provided they present a valid student ID prior to start of the treatment.
Cosmetic dental treatments, Emergency Package, Implants and Hygiene are not included.
NHS New Patients:
You can call us to discuss availabilities.