Monthly Payment Plans (Join & Save Money)
The monthly plans was created to assist both patients and practice team members with private dental care, offering a range of dental payment plans to suit every oral health need and budget.
There are over 800+ patients registered under our monthly plans with Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice.
Why Signing up for our Plans and Save Money?
By spreading your dental costs, you avoid unexpected large dental bills too.
The Plans are more cost effective than the private pay-as-you-go scheme and usually more than the NHS dental fees, too! See a comparison table below this page.
But why else should you have a dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of joining these schemes:
- Regular appointments with your registered member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- UK & Worldwide dental accident and emergency cover (included in all our dental plans)
- Implant Cover should you severely damage your tooth in an accident/incident (£2500 cover towards having an implant to replace the damaged tooth). Click Here to see a video of patient who had her damaged tooth (due to an incident) replaced by an implant, free of charge covered by her plan. (Worth £2500)
We offer two types of plans: Care Plan & Essentials Plan
- Best Way of Budgeting Your Dental Costs
- Includes all Future Necessary Dental Treatments
- From £16.80 a Month
- For Patients with NO current dental problems
- Join ONCE all your current problems treated
- 0% Finance Available to treat current problems
- UK & Worldwide A&E Dental Cover
- A Preventative Plan
- From £11.99 a Month
- Includes Check-ups,X-rays & Hygiene visits
- Suitable for New Patients
- Join & Get 10% Off your Routine Treatments
- UK& Worldwide A&E Dental Cover included
We have prepared a unique price comparison table below, comparing all plans with our very recent fees in Woodbridge Hill Dental Practice.
The table illustrates that if you are a fee-paying adult and you require regular dental treatments, it may be more cost-effective to sing up for our Monthly Care Schemes (explained below), even when compared to NHS fees, as shown.
Most importantly you will receive quality private care which includes utilizing the most superb and advanced quality dental materials and equipment, by our experienced dentists.